Friday, March 3rd
Saturday, March 4th
|12:00 PM - Registration Opens & Networking||9:00 AM - Networking Breakfast - Kopi Kopi|
|1:00 PM - Welcome & Opening Remarks||10:00 AM - Workshops
- Speaker: David Sorin; "Legal Issues Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know"
- Speaker: Bart Ruijpers; "Function, Form and Fit: Product by EOS"
- Speaker: Michael Gawley; "Innovation and Finance: At a crossroads"
|2:00 PM - Keynote Speaker: Scott Harrison – charity:water||11:00 AM - Workshops
- Speaker: Kristine Di Bacco; "The Top 10 Legal Issues for Startups Seeking to Raise Venture Capital."
- Speaker: Cynthia Franklin; "The Art of Making Something People Want"
- Speaker: Frank Rimalovski; "How to Pitch to Investors"
|3:00 PM - Panels, Alumni Venture Showcase & Hacker Hour
- Panel A: Living on the Frontier: Bringing Disruptive Technologies to Market
- Panel B: There's an App For That Can Tech transform Healthcare
|12:00 PM - Networking Lunch - Otto's Tacos & Chop't|
|3:50 PM - Networking Break||1:00 PM - Keynote Speaker: Jonathan Teller - eos|
|4:00 PM - Startup Roundtables:
HowED: "Social Impact & Entrepreneurship"
Mexicue: "Tips & Tricks to Succeeding in the Food Industry
Berkley Center: "The Ideation Journey: Don't Get Married To An Idea"
Two Sigma Ventures: "What Really Happens When You Pitch To VC's?"
Wiggin Dana: "IP Basics for Entrepreneurs"
NYU Entrepreneurial Institute: "Brand & Marketing Strategy 101"
Amazon Web Service: "How Cloud Computing Impacts Small Businesses"
Greycroft: "Building Frontier Tech Companies"
McCarter and English: "Common Legal Startup Issues" & "Guide to Formation: LLCs v. CORP"
Fenwick and West: "Law and Entrepreneurship"
EisnerAmper: "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Equate to Sustainability"
Dash Labs: "Making the Leap From Corporate to Startup"
|2:00 PM - Panels & Student Venture Showcase
- Panel A: "Just do it! Starting your Startup While at NYU"
- Panel B: "Business for the Greater Good"
|5:00 PM - Panels: "Beyond the Classroom: Innovations in EdTech"||3:00 PM - Roundtables
Ephemeral: "Starting a Business While Still In School"
Indiegogo: "Introduction to Crowdfunding"
Greg Slamowitz & Company: "How To Manage People"
Cognotion: "What Noone Tells You About Being an Entrepreneur"
Brooklinen: "Essential Tools For E-Commerce Startups"
Ottos Tacos: "Building a Brick and Mortar Business"
FF Ventures: "The Art of the Pitch"
Eos: "Building a Brand From The Ground Up"
Tech Stars: "Should Your Company Join An Accelerator?"
Dorm Room Fund: "Venture Capital: Beyond the Funding"
Comcast Ventures: "Finding the Right Mentor"
McCarter and English: "The Legal Aspect of Capital Raising" & "Understanding SAFEs, KISSES & Convertible Notes"
|6:00 PM - Keynote Speaker: Carley Roney – XO Group (Paulson)||3:00 PM - Networking Break|
|7:15 PM - After Party||4:00 PM - Panels: "Other Side of the Table: What Do VCs Look For?"|
|5:00 PM - The Pitch|
|6:00 PM - Closing Remarks|